Friday 1 February 2013

Feed me Friday!

Back to the gym, back to the blogging.  I have a spreadsheet for my progression and everything.  Like a total trump of a man, I haven't started my new routine on a Monday.  I started it on a Friday.  So, I thought I'd do next Friday's session today and I'll repeat it next week.

The new routine will look to add ~35kg to almost every lift & pull.  I'm only doing the compounds as I have little/no interest in the isolation moves.  If I'm training with someone else, or I'm waiting for something to come free, then I'll have a go on something else.

Anyway - tonight's session...
  • Squat - 65, 80, 100, 115, 135 (3), 100 (8)
  • Bench - 50, 65, 75, 90, 105 (3), 75 (8)
  • Row - 30, 35, 40, 50, 55 (3), 40 (8)

All were done as sets of 5, unless there's another number in brackets.

Overall, not a bad session and it's the first time that I've confidently lifted more than 2 plates on the bench press.  Looking forward to Monday's session already!

No comments:

Post a Comment