Monday was all about spotting my mate at the gym. I had managed to contract a rare strain of manfluenza that saw me off work on Friday and generally feeling significantly un-shibby.
So, off I trudged to the gym, sniffling away and generally being a bit of a ponce. Until, quite suddenly, my course of manupacillin kicked in and I thought, sod it - I'll take the weights back a little and give it a go. What's the worst that could happen?
- Bench press - 10 @ 50kg, 10 @ 60kg, 3 x 10 @ 80kg
- Narrow grip pulldown - 10 @ 40kg, 10 @ 50 kg, 3 x 10 @ 75kg
- Incline bench press - 10 @ 40kg, 10 @ 50kg, 3 x 10 @ 60kg
- Dumbbell curl - 10 @ 35lb, 10 @ 40lb, 3 x 10 @ 45lb
- Narrow grip bench press - 10 @ 40kg, 10 @ 50kg, 2 x 10 @ 70kg
- Wide/neutral/narrow bench press - 30 @ 50kg
In unrelated news... I've been told that I have 'perfect' guns and that they're 'rock hard'. All hail the 'CEPS! And I must thank the very nice woman that said that to me, I did a very internalised happy dance at that!