Anyway - this was a big bench press session for me. I'm into PB territory every time that I put weight on the bar, which is pleasing to say the least.
- Bench press - 10 @ 60kg, 4 x 5 @ 105kg
- Close grip pulldown - 10 @ 60kg, 4 x 5 @ 85kg
- Cable pectoral flye - 10 @ 20kg, 4 x 5 @ 40kg
- Dips - 1 x 10 then my left tricep conked out and was on the verge of injury
- Rowing machine - 2km in 7:58.4 - a new PB
- Treadmill - 2km in 15:32
The dips disappointed me, but after the bench press, I found it difficult to do anything with my left arm.
Stupidly, we thought CV was a good idea. So I attempted to beat a mate's 2k row time (around 7:40), but after 4 days hard training, my body wouldn't let me do anything other than beat my old PB by 1.5 seconds. I was on the pace for the first km and just faded away. Then I went for a bit of a plod on the treadmill - they're boring bastards, aren't they!